For 120 minutes, your child and their friends will find out what it’s like to celebrate their birthday, Taekwondo Style.
Leading up to the party, we will provide you with special personalized invitations for your child to give to his or her friends.
On the day of the party you will have exclusive use of our dojang. Our facilities are clean and safe for children of all ages. Our professional, friendly martial arts teachers will look after everything to do with the party and make sure your child has fun. All you need to do is sit back and let us do all the work.
What Happens at a Birthday Party?
- We will do all the invitations for you (we will even mail them and manage the RSVPs)
- We do all the work so parents can sit back and enjoy the party
- Your child will be the STAR for the Day! They get a free t-shirt as a gift from us
- The guests will be introduced to the etiquette of taekwondo – how we show respect to ourselves and others
- Play High Energy Games
- Learn Cool, fun taekwondo techniques
- We do all the cleaning up
- Although the theme, of course, is Martial Arts, our birthday parties have constant reinforcement that martial arts is not to be misused and throughout the party the children will learn about some of our many Leadership & Lifeskills such as self-discipline, focus and respect.
The following is a list of items that you should bring:
- Birthday cake, candles and matches
- We provide Pizza, juice & water
- Paper goods (napkins, plates, forks, and etc.)
How much will a Taekwondo party cost?
It depends if you are a member of our School or not (yet). A party is 2 hrs hours long and it takes place Saturday or Sunday
$210 for up to 10 children + $10 per extra child
For Non Members
$240 for up to 10 children + $10 per extra child