Our adult class has been specially designed to cater to the needs of our more mature students. Our classes will develop your endurance, strength, flexibility and balance along with Taekwondo Techniques.
Adult classes begin with a full warm-up and stretching session, helping to prevent injuries. Classes are structured to suit the learning needs of older students. Classes are always taught by an experienced instructor, allowing personal attention for students who require it. Each student receives specialized classes upon joining, to help our newest students learn their basic techniques.
Our Adult class teaches not only Taekwondo patterns, techniques and sparring, but also Self-Defense and Fitness. Students have found that our Taekwondo Classes are a wonderful place to relieve stress from work and studies. The physical nature of the classes allows students a positive outlet for stress and frustration, while also benefitting their health. Many of our Adult students have found that they lose weight and tone existing muscles as they work hard in classes, due to the physical demands of Taekwondo.
Our Adult Classes cater to all ability levels, from beginners to Black Belts and beyond. No matter what your previous skill or fitness level, we have classes to suit your needs, with the addition of Self-Defence skills.
Adult students enjoy:
- Self-Defense lessons – Students are given the opportunity to learn and practice skills intended to defend themselves from potentially dangerous situation.
- Improved Physical Health – Taekwondo builds strength, flexibility, and endurance, which work together to improve overall health for students. In particular, Taekwondo students will experience improved muscle tone and cardio-vascular health.
- Reduced Stress, Frustration and Tension – In addition to the proven benefits of exercise for the psyche, our classes provide a positive outlet for stress and frustration that may build up from study or school.
- Improved Confidence – Though confidence does not come naturally for many people, it can be developed over a period of time. Through Taekwondo, as you accomplish new goals and improve your skills, your confidence level grows along with your ability.
- More variety than traditional exercise programs – Many people struggle to keep their fitness goals, unable to bring themselves to participate in repetitive exercises or gym attendance. Our Adult classes vary each day, teaching a balanced set of skills and allowing students to maintain their interest without having to cope with endless boring repetition.
- New friendships with enthusiastic and motivated people – Our School is like a family. Students in our classes often attend various social events run by Kick Nation Taekwondo, including summer picnics, events, parties, or our Annual Christmas Dinner.